(Given that I have permission to post this by Fierce himself, I thought to go on ahead and do so!)
Trancendance: Prison Planet - Officially Released!
Blast across huge environments while collecting the finest Gems, jumping across death traps, and thwarting massive numbers of Malicous beings, Trancendance: Prison Planet is a platform adventure that brings a conclusion to the Trancendance Game trilogy!
There’s trouble around every turn, from the endless amounts of Enforcer Troops to sheer explosive destruction of the Tetrixer Bombs, You’ll have to be on your highest guard to deal with each challenge that lays ahead!
General Malice Boomer returns and has acquired a brand new power from a mysterious force from the most awful places in the entire universe, With this power he has resurrected his Mighty Space fortress “The Prison Planet” and has now begun his newest plan to Invade “Planet Aurora” The Home of the Celestial Goddess “Eclipse” and the Tyrannical Queen “Isis”.
As Fierce, you will have a lot more variety of moves at your disposal, such as Air Jumping, Wall Jumping, Sliding, Running at a fast speed and a ground-pound move that can even shake the screen!
- An all new Original Soundtrack by Composers “ColorGeist” and “HolyHell122”
- Refined game play that’s better than TnD: The Game, TnD: Saturn and even Eye-Ball Shaun combined!
- Bigger, better and more detailed Levels with all sorts of new Challenges!
- Brand new Collectables and Secrets to find!
- Classic TnD characters return along with some brand new faces to deal with!
Can you save Planet Aurora? Play the game by clicking the links below and see for yourself!
(PLAY HERE NOW)